Thursday, April 9, 2020

Let's Get Sketchy - April 2020 Challenge


After many months of trying to update my blog I finally managed to get it working again.  What better way to start than posting my latest scrapbook page - an entry into the Let's Get Sketchy monthly challenge.

I really enjoyed using the page map - I used a combination of punches, masking and inking to decorate a favourite recent photo of two of my grandchildren.

Here's my page ... I hope you like it.



Thank you for stopping by - I look forward to next months challenge ... Heather

2 comments:

  1. I love the circle you created with the rhinestones and flowers! Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful grandchildren and page you have created of them. Your patterned papers and punched embellishments are fantastic. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy this month.

    ReplyDelete