Sunday, February 4, 2018

Don’t stop the music

Welcome back to the Scrapbookit team Jo, Mel and Jane. I hope you had a great Christmas And New Year. It was enjoyable and interesting to see your takes on your favorite pages for 2017. I am sure you were all spoilt for choice. The challenge from the Scrapbookit team for February is a 3-2-1 format.  3 different colours, 2- embellishments and 1 - a song title or lyric as the page title.   The song title that I chose was...Don’t stop the music by Rhianna. In my photo stash I found a cute photo of Fletch playing the xylaphone. The three colours that I chose were red, yellow and blue and luckily in my stash were some wooden music note embellishments that I coloured to match my theme. Adding some twine finished the criteria.
Don’t stop the music
Don’t stop the music
 Thank you for looking at my page. Cheers and happy scrapping. Heather B.

No comments:

Post a Comment