Monday, March 13, 2017

Busy Bee

What an inspiration it is to have a late night Scrapping session with a like minded friend. The challenge that I chose was Scrapbookit's March challenge All About Boys. When I started my Scrapbooking journey it was all about girls because for the first eight years There was no grandson on the horizon. It took me a while to learn how to use the boy side of my brain and to also build up a boy related stash. The photo's that I have used are of Noah in the garden. Anything to do with water or has wheels attached and he is a very busy little boy. These photo's incorporate both. I used as my starting point paper from the Bella Rosa Collection pack from Bo Bunny and then added bits and pieces to make it a bit busy like him.  
Busy Bee
Thank you for taking the time to look at my page. Cheers and Happy Scrapping. Heather Bensley.

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad you got your 'Boyside Brain' working because I love what you have done. Thanks for playing along @Scrapbookit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Heather - your elements are just gorgeous. Well done and thanks for joining in this month. x

    ReplyDelete