Sunday, December 18, 2016

I'm Dreaming of.......

Gosh it is getting so close to Christmas. Most pressie's are bought and wrapped and under the Christmas tree. So there is just a little time to do another challenge. The White with One challenge was Green Flash. 'Tis the season so I thought that I would do a Christmas themed page. The photo I used was actually taken a few years ago but worked well with my page. The crispness of the green against a white background was a lovely look.  
I'm Dreaming of....
  I hope you have enjoyed my page. Have a happy Christmas and New Year. Happy Scrapping.  Heather B.  

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and what a sweet photo. Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just so cute, thanks for joining us at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1. :-)

    ReplyDelete