Sunday, November 27, 2016

Hello Sunshine

This is a late in the month post for Scrapbookit. The sketch challenge incorporated three photo's.  I had a very colourful paper pack that I had bought from Jo when I was at the Spring retreat. It was "What a wonderful Day" by fancy pants design. The colours were a fabulous combination to work to complement the sunny look in the photo's.  The title was some words I had that were wood veneer,  so I thought that I would colour them with distress ink. And then I thought of a wonderful old friend that I had not used for quite a while...Dimensional Magic. OMG it was definitely magic. I loved the finish so much I then did the wooden leaf and then the dolphin and I was ready to continue with more. I just had to force myself to stop. This is definitely something I am going to revisit on future pages. A few sequins and some twine.....my other go to items and the page was done.  
Hello Sunshine
I hope you have enjoyed my page. Happy Scrapping.  Heather B.  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in @Scrapbookit Heather, what a great page. I really love those leaves. Have a Merry Christmas from Jo and the Team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jo and a Merry Christmas to you and all the Scrapbookit followers. Heather Bensley

    ReplyDelete