Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Memories. My Story

Last month I had four pages posted by mid month but I have been a bit time poor at the beginning of this month.
For the123 Challenge Blog March challenge the word to use was Memories. The colour theme was Autumn tones and the extra challenge was leaves.Well once again a shuffle through the photo's and I came up with a perfect shot of Chloe in the Mt Lofty botanical gardens. The photo is a couple of years old but I thought it was perfect.






Happy Scrapping.
Heather B.

5 comments:

  1. Oh your photos are perfect, and I love all the leaves especially the corner cluster.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet page with delightful photos. Many thanks for joining in with us on 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page and super cute photos. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photos and I love your page. Thanks for playing along at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic take on the challenge. I love all your leaves. Thanks for playing along with the 123 Challenge Blog this month.

    ReplyDelete