Monday, January 4, 2016

Pretty Cool

Well this page is the first cab off the rank for 2016.
I had a wonderful time at the Scrapbookit retreat in Spring and  I am looking forward to the Autumn retreat in March with much enthusiasm. I am looking forward to catching up with all the wonderfully talented ladies that I met in Spring. I picked up some great ideas especially a great way to amalgamate my single pages with project life.
Scrapbookit  have a delightful little sketch for their first challenge of the year. I used as the main an assortment of Kaisercraft papers from their Little One collection. Even though it was the boy range I was able to make a pretty and sweet girl page. I added some pretty embellishments and was quite happy with the result.



Happy New Year and I hope you enjoyed my page.
Happy Scrapping.   Heather B.

3 comments:

  1. What a divine page ..... I just love that little cluster at the top. Game on girlfriend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just super cute Heather, Thanks for joining in @Scrapbookit. Looking forward to catching up in March as well. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Heather - love your trademark flower clusters...the photos are gorgeous too! Thanks for joining in with us :)

    ReplyDelete