Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Family

Another Blog. Just a quick blog. Scrapbookit has as it's challenge a Family theme. This has spurred me on to scrap a lovely photo of my four grandchildren. This is not a perfect photo of all of them but it is a great snap. I now have a high regard for photographers who take group shots of children....not easy!
I have spritzed the background with Dylusions ink spry and then I have masked over the top with texture paste. Even though the ink spray was dry the texture paste has absorbed the colours of the spray and has created a lovely background.


Thank you for looking at my Page.
Happy Scrapping.   Heather B.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Heather. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Scrapbookit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these pages are gorgeous! i so love how you embellished the circle element on your Stuck?! Sketches inspired page! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete