Monday, August 10, 2015

Be Happy

Another month. Another challenge. This month the colour at White With One is Custard. Not only yummy for the taste but yummy for the colour.  Yellow tones are always a favourite for me. A lovely happy colour and I think that this reflects in the photo I have chosen.

I have made my own texture paste and coloured it  custard yellow. Then I used a mask to create a lovely feature to the background. The photo I chose was of Chloe and I used the wattle in her hand to pull it together. The wattles are just starting to blossom at the moment creating lovely golden splashes in the countryside so I thought that this was a good month to use this photo.


I hope you enjoy my page.
Happy Scrapping.
Cheers. Heather B.

10 comments:

  1. Hi.. This looks so pretty, the photo is lovely.. fabulous back ground.. thanks for joining in with White With One again this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout and sweet photo. Great background work too. Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Heather and such a cute photo. Love your flower clusters. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous .... don't you just adore sunny colours :) I love all the spritzing and texture xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout and that photo is just so cute. Thanks for joining us at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable sunny layout! Thank you for playing along with us at White with 1!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a Cutie! Your layout is beautiful! thanks for playing along with us at WW1!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Cute, thanks for playing along with us at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super gorgeous, love the texture in the background, thanks for joining us at WW1

    ReplyDelete